The Everest Patrol Winter Gloves are great for protection against cold weather activities. The palm is made of Sensifil material, with an additional soft suede patch over the palm for extra gripping ability.
The backside of the gloves are made of a water repellent fabric with an accordion panel design that flexes with the hand. A 75g Thinsulate shell is used to keep the hands warm, while maintaining breathability.
A Hipora liner is used in the gloves to provide water repellent properties while maintaining breathability. The adjustable gauntlet design helps keep the wind out.
We back our Everest Patrol Winter Gloves with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Hipora Lining for complete water resistance and breathability
- Palm made of Sensifil material
- Cowhide soft suede patch over palm for extra gripping ability
- Waterproof/breathable Hipora liner
- 75g Thinsulate shell, a 3M material, excellent insulation against the cold
- Shirred elastic wrist to keep the cold out
- Adjustable gauntlet via large hook & loop tab
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Colors: Black
- Lifetime Warranty
- Hand wash with mild soap
There are no reviews yet.